Tarry for the Nonce

February 15, 2006

Can 1993 Be Considered “Classic?”

Filed under: Anecdotes — lmwalker @ 1:04 pm

I took What Classic Movie Are You? quiz that my sister Barbara sent to me.

If I take the nine question version, I am

If I take the eighteen question version, I am

If I take the twenty-seven or the forty-five question version, I am

So what does this mean? I suppose it means I initially come across as maudlin and full of self-pity; I become adventurous and fun on better acquaintance and I am colorless and depressing when you really get to know me.

Stupid personality quizzes.

Advertisements

6 Comments

  1. HA!

    What Classic Movie Are You?personality tests by similarminds.com

    This was the 45 question quiz…. 🙂

    Comment by Andrew P. — February 15, 2006 @ 2:37 pm

  2. What Classic Movie Are You?personality tests by similarminds.com

    The 27 question test…

    Comment by Andrew P. — February 15, 2006 @ 2:40 pm

  3. I got the Godfather for the 18 and the 9 question tests.

    Comment by Andrew P. — February 15, 2006 @ 2:43 pm

  4. I am colorless and depressing when you really get to know me.

    Well, there was that girl in the red coat…. so you’re not completely colorless and depressing. In fact, if you took the movie interpretation literally, you bring hope and life to hundreds of people and you live in a black and white (with a red coat) world…

    Comment by Andrew P. — February 15, 2006 @ 2:52 pm

  5. Great, if you look at the Malkin comments, I posted this one there just a moment ago, I’m an idiot!

    Holy Smokes! I went to the link and did the 45 question leadership quiz first, and this is what I got:

    “People who don’t like you better like chemical weapons. You are Saddam Hussein. You like to be the toughest guy on the block. You are not afraid of confrontation.”

    Man, I swear, the weirdest thing I answered in that thing was that I can easily go for days without talking to anyone, honest! Although, judging by the other options available after the test, I think it beats Hitler or Che Guevara, and at least ties with Kennedy or Clinton, right? No? Damn these tests!

    Posted by Mueller at February 15, 2006 07:43 PM

    Comment by Mueller — February 15, 2006 @ 7:45 pm

  6. I agree, 95% of these tests are BS, and the other 5% get a bad name because of the rest. I mean, most of these tests are done by whoever wants to do them…its not like they’re psychologically scrutinized. I think I’ll make a test that is just annoyingly wrong, just to piss people off.

    Comment by Andrew P. — February 17, 2006 @ 10:38 am


RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: